Last Updated: July 11, 2023
- The types of information we may collect when you fill out our lead forms on Facebook
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Facebook page:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you navigate through our Facebook page.
The information we collect on or through our Facebook page may include:
- Personal Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and any other identifier you may provide in our forms.
- Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies: As you navigate through and interact with our Facebook page, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Facebook page and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Facebook page, conducting our business, or serving you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Facebook page. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Your continued use of our Facebook page after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.